• Thread starter Deleted member 9648
  • Start date

Discuss If you are.............. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Deleted member 9648

......one of the myriad non-electricians who delight in telling your electrician the story of the time you got electrocuted, that's fine, we love a handful of sparks tale, especially over a mid-morning brew. But PLEASE don't claim you were 'THROWN ACROSS THE ROOM'. All non-electricians were apparently 'THROWN ACROSS THE ROOM'.
It's not big, it's not clever and it didn't happen....so don't insult our intelligence by claiming it did.
This is a public service announcement on behalf of all electricians having to politely nod during the 'I WAS THROWN ACROSS THE ROOM' daily ordeal.

Aah well Dood, at least we all know who to look out for now mate :D

I tried getting a hairstyle like that once, but I got thrown across the room when I put my hand over the plug.
Got one hell of a shock, I can tell you :eek::)

Psst don't tell wirepuller, he's had enough of that story;):D

Aah well Dood, at least we all know who to look out for now mate :D

I tried getting a hairstyle like that once, but I got thrown across the room when I put my hand over the plug.
Got one hell of a shock, I can tell you :eek::)

Psst don't tell wirepuller, he's had enough of that story;):D
Telling you mate. Been a bad week. Got a brick square to the forehead. Stepped on a nail then a nasty shock.

That's bad mate, hope you didn't get too badly damaged with it all. Was this all at home, or first 2 on site ?.
probably sat up in bed, banged head on brick, got out of bed, trod on a nail, made a brew with a faulty kettle, got a shock, went back to bed. :(

Reply to If you are.............. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net