Discuss Im confused with my qualifications??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

cal_dood

Right.... My training officer isnt what id describe as a clever bloke.... Infact it would be closer to the truth if id have said the opposite... Iv tried to have him explain what im gonna ask but im none the wiser lol.

Ive done my 3 years at college, ive done my am2 and my portfoilio is just about finished.

Originally i thought i need my am2 and portfolio to achive my level 3 but ive had my level 3 for months now, so what do them 2 allow me to do??

And what about the '2391'?? Should i have that or not now??

Basically once ive had my portfolio marked what am i qualified to do??

Thanks for any help here :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

are you on about having the city & guilds level 3? if your porfolio isnt complete and signed off you dont have your NVQ3

Yeahhh c&g nvq and level 3, i hava a certificate saying i have the level 3 qualification, as well as all the individual exam cert's. And obviously all the level 2 cert's.

Sooo i have the 2330 from my level 2 & 3 i have now, 2356 when i finish my portfolio, and 2391-10 is another qualification??'

you say your training officer ain't a clever bloke? yet your doing qualifications and YOU don't know what they are?

Aha, yeahh, i started my apprenticeship when i was 16, ive asked him in the past and hes just rambled on about the NVQ levels, never what c&g numbers they were which when i asked hed always say its an nvq blahh blahh blahh....

I know where your coming from! I'v done 2330, NVQ3, 2391 and 17th, 4 year apprenticeship. Whilst I'm 'qualified', am I actually able to issue a certificate? I hear different answers all the time!

Reply to Im confused with my qualifications??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net