Discuss Intruder alarm with proximity keypad in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

E.E.I

-
Reaction score
Hi was wondering if any of the intruder guys could recommend a good alarm system with a proximity tag key pad, I have been looking at the gaurdtec/risco system but cant find a good retailer

if someone could recommend another brand or a good online retailer for the gaurdtec it would be a lot of help.

also i have applied to join the risco/gaurdtec online shop but still waiting for my confirmation email, how long does this usually take?

gardtech are sold direct by risco. give them a ring tomorrow'
0161 655 5500 . as long as you're in the trade, they should give you a cash account straight away. order gear by phone and pay by card over phone. what you need is a gardtech 600 system with fobs. decide if you want hard wired detectors or wireless ones.

Hi telectrix, thanks for the quick response

When you say in the trade do you mean an alarm installer or electrician?

The system will be hard wired, thanks for telling me the panel number, i thought i needed the cpx panel?

I will give them a call tomorrow

Hi telectrix, thanks for the quick response

When you say in the trade do you mean an alarm installer or electrician?

The system will be hard wired, thanks for telling me the panel number, i thought i needed the cpx panel?

I will give them a call tomorrow
ask them about the panels. not used one for a while. the cpx is new to me. just tell them that you are an electrician that does alarms as part of your work.

and here's an alternative supplier, cpx are sold out though.

Risco Gardtec Eurosec CPX Kit Includes Keypad [KITCPX] - £86.62 : Security Warehouse. Security Supplies. Cheap Prices for Texecom, Pyronix, Visonic, Scantronic, Honeywell, Online Security Products, Trade Prices, Cheap Suppliers of Texecom, Honeywell, Pyronix, Visonic, Scantronic, Cooper, Dedicated Micros, GJD, Voltek, Risco, Rokonet, Dualcom. - https://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/intruder-alarm-c-36/security-control-panels-c-36_102/control-panels-all-c-36_102_41/risco-gardtec-eurosec-cpx-kit-includes-keypad-p-579.html

Reply to Intruder alarm with proximity keypad in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net