Discuss IPAF training 3a and 3b Theory test? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kevin Pearson

Hi this is my first of many questions on here.

I will be booking to do the IPAF 3a and 3b training tomorrow (pay day), Could some one give me an idea of what to expect for the theory test please?

I'm new to the trade so the more I can prepare for it the better as I'm starting to suffer a little with information overload lol!

Thank you in advanced

Kev Pearson

Dont worry about it it mainly health a safety make sure you take your ppe with you and your harness unless they are providing one , they will go through what you nead to know you can make notes and the test is multiple choice . O and good look :) and welcome to the forum

Last edited:
Dont worry about it it mainly health a safety make sure you take your ppe with you and your harness unless they are providing one , they will go through what you nead to know you can make notes and the test is multiple choice . O and good look :) and welcome to the forum

Cheers for that, much appreciated

Listen to what the instructor says and you will be fine they give you a practice exam first the. You will be giving a booklet and plenty of time to read it you will also go through most of the questions before you re do the rest so it will be nice and fresh in your mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply to IPAF training 3a and 3b Theory test? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good morning everyone, I'm new to the forum so firstly hello :) I am currently training to become an electrician however I'm undecided as to...
Replies
Views
Thought this might be of interest and use to anyone looking to undertake the various short training courses. So here is my recent experience -...
Replies
Views
18th Edition Training Course - Online with Offline Final Exam Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
Hi, This is my first post, although I have been browsing the forums for a little while now. I work in BMS and have my AM2 on friday. The nature...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have been asked on numerous occasions to carry out EICRs for various people/companies. It's an area I have thought about getting involved...
Replies
Views
alanl
A

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock