Discuss Is this the best Volkswagen commercial ever? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Is this the best Volkswagen commercial ever? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Fellow sparkies, General Q I’m 21 with 3 years experience just coming out my time. I have my level 3 and NVQ ; portfolio)done just need to...
Replies
Views
https://www.electriciansforums.net/media/dont-touch-that-hands-on-customer-attempts-insanely-dangerous-diy.19349/ Scroll to about 4.30 minute...
Replies
Views
My first post and thank you for reading. I live in a commercial building that was converted to residential. I have a walk in closet where the...
Replies
Views
Trying to make my mind up as to the best/easiest wiring system for going behind a large partition wall (around 1 ft partition depth) for a large...
Replies
Views
LankyWill
L
Hello Guys Its not if its when i get my tools stolen as there will be one night or day an unforeseen lapse in preventative measures will occur...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock