Discuss Islam in the Middle East, 'The Religion of Peace'? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

We will let this thread run but it's going to be closely watched, we accept the discussion in general but it can attract very extreme views, please use a balanced view if posting (IE - don't be a victim of propaganda) and do not paint everyone with the same brush.

Last edited:
There is a certain type of Islam, Wahhabi, which stems from Saudi Arabia. This is far from peaceful and is the extreme, murderous type that encourages all the Islamist murders, from Somalia and Nigeria to Indonesia and Cechnya. From people who preach that all Muslims are peaceful, it's funny how every major terrorist group that murders innocent people, are Muslim and do it in the name of their faith.

And before the usual two jump on this, I'm not saying that all Muslims follow this, and want to murder people because they don't, although they don't seem to condemn the idea publically, but that's a different matter.

In the big scheme of things, murdering your fellow man does not need a religious reason, although it has been used by "probably" all major religions over the years.

Plenty of humans have died for non religious reasons of course.

Islam, not better or worse in my view, just very topical at the moment due to one small group . History will show them to be irrelevant and deaths will continue to follow the power base of human gread

In the big scheme of things, murdering your fellow man does not need a religious reason, although it has been used by "probably" all major religions over the years.

Plenty of humans have died for non religious reasons of course.

Islam, not better or worse in my view, just very topical at the moment due to one small group . History will show them to be irrelevant and deaths will continue to follow the power base of human gread

Wars have been fought for religious reasons for millennia, but mass murders of innocent people is an entirely new concept, and something unique to Islamist terrorists. I know the IRA carried out bombings and killed innocent people but the vast majority of their bombs were left to terrorise and disrupt the establishment.

As for "one small group" I'm assuming that you're referring to ISIS? Or Boko Haram? Or Al Qaeda? Jemaah Islamiyah? Al Shabaab? Chechens? Al Nusra?

Last edited:
Wars have been fought for religious reasons for millennia, but mass murders of innocent people is an entirely new concept, and something unique to Islamist terrorists .......

Have you not heard of that chap called Adolf Hitler.

You say that its only islamist terrorists that en mass murder innocents .......

Hitler - he had a policy of murdering innocents en mass ......

What religion was he ?

Last edited:
You say that its only islamist terrorists that en mass murder innocents .......

But then you remind us of Hitler - he had a policy of murdering innocents en mass ......

What religion was he ?

I wondered when you'd appear. I said nothing about hitler, my post was edited.

Hitler killed may other people before the Jews, and do whatever reason he killed them, it wasn't because his religion told him to. Do you need everything spelt out?

I don't suppose Mein Kampf gets quoted to often on here ...

"By defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

And he didnt say that just the once - some say that he was just a racist, an extreme xenophobe, but its usually those same people that deny the holocaust actually happened.

Just another God bothering bloke with an imaginary friend in the sky - only he thought he was that friend in the sky.

Hitler was baptised a catholic but was an athiest he used religion to serve his own agenda often quoting "the lord" in his phrases.

Hitler was a terrorist who would have rid the world of all races but white. The jews were the most famous but he attacked others Jehovas witneses an muslims (tho he was carefull which muslims he attacked as some had a common enemy "us" )
So in short hitler had no religion and used religion if it suited his purposes.

Hitler was baptised a catholic but was an athiest he used religion to serve his own agenda often quoting "the lord" in his phrases.

Hitler was a terrorist who would have rid the world of all races but white. The jews were the most famous but he attacked others Jehovas witneses an muslims (tho he was carefull which muslims he attacked as some had a common enemy "us" )

Don't believe everything Wikipedia tells you

Mein Kamp is a good source ??????

And I dont believe every thing I read whatever source its from I live in the real world were folk lie or twist things to suit their agenga

Last edited by a moderator:
Hitler was a terrorist who would have rid the world of all races but white. The jews were the most famous but he attacked others Jehovas witneses an muslims (tho he was carefull which muslims he attacked as some had a common ........

I suppose it's easier to ignore someone than explain the above.

I've seen a lot written recently about taking in refugees and opening ourselves up to terrorism. Let's look a the last 15 years. From 2000 to 2001, 7 attacks were carried out by those well known Islamists, the Real IRA. Then there's a gap to 2005 and the 7/7 bombings, carried out by British citizens. Three of them were born in Yorkshire and one in Jamaica, having been in the Uk since the age of 5. A couple of years later, there was the Glasgow Airport attack, carried out by one British born man and one Indian. That same year, Miles Cooper carried out a native of Cambridge, Miles Cooper sent a series of letter bombs to several companies. in 2008, Nicky Reilly from Plymouth, a convert to Islam, tried to bomb a cafe in Exeter, only succeeding in injuring himself.

In 2013, a Ukranian student, Pavlo Lapshyn, stabbed a Birmingham Muslim to death and carried out 3 bomb attacks on mosques.Also that year, Lee Rigby was murdered by two London born men of Nigerian descent. Fast forward to last year and we had a stabbing at Leytonstone Tube Station which the media tried their damnedest to link to Islamist terror cells, but couldn't disguise the fact that this was a nut job.

Seems to me we should be much more worried about Yorkshire or even London than the Middle East.

there's always 2 sides to everything, but it can't be ignored. 90% of atrocities carried out, not just in the UK, BUT WORLDWIDE, ARE PERPETRATED BY MUSLIMS/ISLAMICS.

So he wasn't all bad then. I've been tempted to attack some of that lot myself when they come bothering me at my door. :30:

Reply to Islam in the Middle East, 'The Religion of Peace'? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock