Discuss Islam in the Middle East, 'The Religion of Peace'? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well theres this book called the bible, and in that book in says something like 'god created man and woman (Adam and Eve) and did so in his image'
I cant remember any mention about neanderthals or other humanoids from the evolutionary line.
This (amongst other tales)brings me to the conclusion that it' a load of BOLLOX

I think you're right, I don't understand you.
And for that reason, I'm out.

You clearly don't understand any of the things you're writing about. You're all over the place, what with Neanderthals and the Bible. What has any of that got to do with proof or otherwise of the existence of God, or even evolution? Humans aren't descended from Neanderthals, but we were both descended from a common ancestor.

You clearly don't understand any of the things you're writing about. You're all over the place, what with Neanderthals and the Bible. What has any of that got to do with proof or otherwise of the existence of God, or even evolution? Humans aren't descended from Neanderthals, but we were both descended from a common ancestor.
Ok, where did I say humans evolved from neanderthals??? I was stating that there is no mention of any evolution of any kind. And why not? If god created all living things!
The bible and any depictions show adam and eve (the first humans( who god created)) looking physicaly the same as todays humans, this is not the case as evolution has shown. So its my opinion that ITS A FABRICATED STORY. In other words I think the bible and god was made up by those who have no understanding of science or evolution, these days MOST people know better.
sometimes you have to read between the lines unless you need a more indepth explanation such as you'd give a 5 year old.
Dont reply as its getting boring.

Ok, where did I say humans evolved from neanderthals??? I was stating that there is no mention of any evolution of any kind. And why not? If god created all living things!
The bible and any depictions show adam and eve (the first humans( who god created)) looking physicaly the same as todays humans, this is not the case as evolution has shown. So its my opinion that ITS A FABRICATED STORY. In other words I think the bible and god was made up by those who have no understanding of science or evolution, these days MOST people know better.
sometimes you have to read between the lines unless you need a more indepth explanation such as you'd give a 5 year old.
Dont reply as its getting boring.

Science doesn't read between the lines.

This post is just getting a farce...

And yet you're still here...

haha yes mate, as we are all posting our thoughts. That is my thought at the moment. I know you would be gutted if I leave... so I'll hang around.

"We want to be together...." :)

why do you think they invented these:

ws_comfort_45-150x150.jpg

When a thread stoops as low as Tel's manpods then it may be time to close it:lol:, anyone finds a genuine reason to keep it open then please get the thread back on track; never thought I would ever type this sentence :nonod:

Reply to Islam in the Middle East, 'The Religion of Peace'? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net