Discuss Labour Leadership in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

The predominantly 'right wing' media (for want of a more accurate and concise definition) and news organisations like AP and Reuters are going all out to destroy not just Corbyn but anybody who believes in a fairer society which includes enviromentalists, human rights organisations, trade unions and their representatives and anyone in Labour who is not pro Blairite/tory policies.
If you believe that the BBC is impartial or even left wing then I would disagree, based purely on the fact that I see the BBC news as a load of dumbed down rubbish most of the time and a couple of friends I have who work in the BBC say that although many in the BBC, politically would be seen as leaning towards the left wing, they have to contend with managers and editors who are predominantly Tory supporters.

Last edited:
Yes Definately fella, I have already started as have others in the party,He needs to go, I like Chucka and also have heard Alan johnson would be happy to get back into front bench politics, not the leader but shadow cabinet, if so then he will only do so with a Chucka type candidate becomming leader, the new man needs to be central/right of the party if we will ever win a general election again because Britain is no longer far left like they were in the early 1970s, times have changed, our party needs to adapt to be serious opponents to the Conservative party or we as a party will die, we are on that road now with the British public.

Now before anyone says different, we are knocking on doors all over the country asking members of the public thier views, so far the feed back is the following from them

(1) we need to secure our borders
(2) we need to protect the monachy
(3) we need to keep our nuclear deterrent
(4) we need to remove ISIS
(5) we need to remove the bedroom tax
(6) we need to stop acting like kids in parliament
(7) we need to improve policing
(8) we need to catch benefit cheats and make them repay the fraud
(10) we need to sort out the mess in europe

Now you will understand the labour situation, our party at the moment is out of touch on nearly everyone of these issues, should there be a general election tommorrow David cameron would win with a huge huge majority, this is our findings to-date, some of us want change, and Jeremy out, we will continue the fight against him and my hope is he is gone by the spring of 2017 so we still have 3 years to convince the public we can govern, at the moment we are just a total joke.

Interesting that lack of housing or housing costs are not in the top 10. This is the biggest threat to the UK at the moment if you ask me

Now before anyone says different, we are knocking on doors all over the country asking members of the public thier views, so far the feed back is the following from them

(1) we need to secure our borders
(2) we need to protect the monachy
(3) we need to keep our nuclear deterrent
(4) we need to remove ISIS
(5) we need to remove the bedroom tax
(6) we need to stop acting like kids in parliament
(7) we need to improve policing
(8) we need to catch benefit cheats and make them repay the fraud
(10) we need to sort out the mess in europe

Following its supporters opinions by moving further towards a proper left wing isnt going to distroy the Labour Party, its faux Tory's like you that will do it the most damage.

As has already been pointed out, your list fails to even hint on the single biggest issue facing the working men of women in this County, and that's affordable housing, be it social, private sector rental or an affordable home of their own.

That list isnt the product of door knocking, its a complete nonsense.

"protect the monarch" - really ?

This has got to be a wind up by a true blue Tory or a kipper to scared to admit their real allegence.

Interesting that lack of housing or housing costs are not in the top 10. This is the biggest threat to the UK at the moment if you ask me
not in the top 10 mate, perhaps the news at the moment and over the last 3-4 months has turned people into worrying about safety rather than the usual, no idea, no doubt as we get closer to 2020 things will change.

Following its supporters opinions by moving further towards a proper left wing isnt going to distroy the Labour Party, its faux Tory's like you that will do it the most damage.

As has already been pointed out, your list fails to even hint on the single biggest issue facing the working men of women in this County, and that's affordable housing, be it social, private sector rental or an affordable home of their own.

That list isnt the product of door knocking, its a complete nonsense.

"protect the monarch" - really ?

This has got to be a wind up by a true blue Tory or a kipper to scared to admit their real allegence.
It isn't my list you barribon buffoon, it is the general census by talking to the public.

It'll take more than a mouldy kippers manifesto to bait me
lol, I doubt it, your seething already, your the easiest member on here when it comes to winding up, now go and put your jammas back on and get out of bed the right side when mummy calls you down for breakfast.

lol, I doubt it, your seething already, your the easiest member on here when it comes to winding up, now go and put your jammas back on and get out of bed the right side when mummy calls you down for breakfast.

Well at least we can see you aren't here for even a semi serious debate, but your list has made that point already

Didums

At the end of the day the legitimate government of Syria have requested assistance from the Russians, in the same way the government of Iraq has requested the UK/US/EU for help to tackle ISIS, whenever Assad requests western intervention that's when Cameron should consider it.

Last year Cameron wanted to bomb Syria to take out Assad, now he wants to bomb Syria to take out ISIS. (ISIS were the rebels last year).
I wonder how this will end up actually, the Yanks want a new syrian government, the Russians want to keep the current one, they both are flying planes around the country and must have near misses, I wonder how long it is before one or the other shoots a jet down? and if so what after that?

yeah probably, it changes regularly as well, in 6 months time it will be different I am sure.

Only if you go round polling people who are easily swayed in their opinions - just goes to show how out of touch Labour is if it thinks it needs to change its policies every 6 months to reflect public opinion!

Reply to Labour Leadership in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net