Discuss Lady customers,love them or hate them in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

She seems like a normal customer of mine of late:coldsweat:

UK Switches and Faceplates look so much better than the yank ones. They look like the old MK ones from the 50-60's.

Jesus, I hate women that use vulgarisms makes them common as a chav on a sink estate.
Got to admit I didn't watch much just saw the first ---- of her messing her lippy up, wouldn't have posted it if I had watched it all, I agree with you probably to late to take it off Admin, but feel free to if you think it's to much.

Nothing weird about a tool fetish Pete, Shinies are good ;):)
Cant wait ELEX in September, must remember take some cash, don't want her in doors finding out I bought some shinies

My missus doesn't complain about me buying Shinies once in a while. Goes a bit green & :rolleyes: though, when I start drooling over things like New scopes or signal generators ;)

Hey HW: Love my scopes mate, would be lost without them. Got a 50Mhz analogue & 100Mhz digital sitting on my workbench, used to have a 40Mhz portable as well but got shot of it. Was looking at a 200Mhz 4 channel Tektronix recently but the cost is a bit steep ;):)

Not used a usb scope to be fair, I'm pretty old school when it comes to test equipment. I still use a valved signal Genny.

What sort of things are you looking to test with a scope ?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey HW: Love my scopes mate, would be lost without them. Got a 50Mhz analogue & 100Mhz digital sitting on my workbench, used to have a 40Mhz portable as well but got shot of it. Was looking at a 200Mhz 4 channel Tektronix recently but the cost is a bit steep ;):)

Not used a usb scope to be fair, I'm pretty old school when it comes to test equipment. I still use a valved signal Genny.

What sort of things are you looking to test with a scope ?.

Valved signal generators is old school I use the usb for waveform analysis on cars looking at CANbus Frequency and duty cycle of different sensors and outputs by modules etc etc
My bench top I use for fixing tv 's mostly lol both are hantek they are alright for the price tbf

I've got a 1970s Telequipment D75 scope - old but very good. Dual timebase, delayed sweep, etc. Has plug in modules for the timebase and y amplifiers - a small mainframe type affair. Very bright trace.
Anyone still awake?

Reply to Lady customers,love them or hate them in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock