Discuss Let's see your circuit designs! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Gage

Let's see your drawings boys I'll post some of mine on monday they're all at work.

Also post any complicated diagrams you've seen/got so I have something to try and decipher!

Electrical Installation/Design to Electronics drawings post it all.

I am aware we already have a Thread for showing your installs but this is a little deeper, you rarely see someone post a drawing in there! Apart from me recently.

Hopefully this is something not just I'm interested in and everyone would like to see. Go go go.

here's one i did for a 3 phase speed control:

220px-SamichlausBier.jpg

oops, upside down.

I've got probably 100s of instrument loop, interlock, electrical etc drawings.
But I really can't be arsed blanking out customer etc details and scanning them, then uploading them onto here.
Sorry mate! :)

I've got probably 100s of instrument loop, interlock, electrical etc drawings.
But I really can't be arsed blanking out customer etc details and scanning them, then uploading them onto here.
Sorry mate! :)

If you can get them on your computer you can download a program called Gyazo and it print screens + uploads an exact section of your choosing in 2 clicks!

You might have to be careful which drawings you post, as a lot have a footnote saying any unauthorised printing or coying is forbidden without permission from the owner.

I've tried knocking this circuit up, but it looks like I'll have to wait for the next space mission for my final connection to the sun. Also the holy water took some finding

You might have to be careful which drawings you post, as a lot have a footnote saying any unauthorised printing or coying is forbidden without permission from the owner.

1. What is fair use?In copyright law, there is a concept of fair use, also known as; free use, fair dealing, or fair practice.
    Fair use sets out certain actions that may be carried out, but would not normally be regarded as an infringement of the work.
    The idea behind this is that if copyright laws are too restrictive, it may stifle free speech, news reporting, or result in disproportionate penalties for inconsequential or accidental inclusion.
  2. What does fair use allow?Under fair use rules, it may be possible to use quotations or excerpts, where the work has been made available to the public, (i.e. published). Provided that:
    • The use is deemed acceptable under the terms of fair dealing.
    • That the quoted material is justified, and no more than is necessary is included.
    • That the source of the quoted material is mentioned, along with the name of the author.

I design controls that give the customer upper hand in the market against competitors so il refrain from posting my PLC programmes and system designs ... i doubt this thread will show you much fruition as its your ability to design and install a well designed circuits that keeps you ahead of the next local sparky ...simply throwing it out there in the public domain defeats the object unless its basic simple textbook design which won't really be of any real benefit to the thread ...:wink_smile:

I design controls that give the customer upper hand in the market against competitors so il refrain from posting my PLC programmes and system designs ... i doubt this thread will show you much fruition as its your ability to design and install a well designed circuits that keeps you ahead of the next local sparky ...simply throwing it out there in the public domain defeats the object unless its basic simple textbook design which won't really be of any real benefit to the thread ...:wink_smile:

Party poopers :hanged:

Alright then gage you convinced me when ive time il scan a plc programme from my early days and stick it on here as without the software package its you wont be able to open it up... but the pub is calling and a beer has got my name on it :)

Are you thinking about circuits or general schematics? I can't post drawings from work but here's an FM transmitter I made with one of my kids for a school project

untitled2.jpg

Are you thinking about circuits or general schematics? I can't post drawings from work but here's an FM transmitter I made with one of my kids for a school project

View attachment 17746

Both, as I realise not many people here will be designing their own circuits as above, most are domestically biased from what I've seen and this sort of project's unlikely. So it gives everyone a chance to post anything really. :wink_smile:

Thanks for the contribution.

Reply to Let's see your circuit designs! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net