Discuss Little Help Please in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

When I click on the resize button I get the options listed in that article however the custom button doesn;t really give me a lot of options. I only get one number to alter and it seems to have no reference to pixels.
Currently I've got it to 2500 and when I try to get it onto FB it tells me that it has to be at least 400 x 150 pixels

One thing I forgot about Punchinthefacebook (and one of the many reasons I hate it) is that you have to have a certain amount of likes before you can pick a decent url for your page.
So if anyone wants a like swap fest post up a link to your pages and I'll hit the button for you.
Reciprocation expected mind :)

don't use face ache. keep getting emails telling me someone i've never heard of wants to be friends.

I think it's a load of cack too mate but the kids reckon I'll get tons of graft out of it so for a couple of hours getting it set up while I'm doing nothing it has to be worth a punt.

Anyone know how to resize an image using windows photo gallery? I need to get it to 400 pixels x 150

Just use windows paint. Right click on the image you want to change, then select “Open with”, then select Paint. At the top are the toolbars. Click on the one that says “Resize”, then select “Pixels”. Easy peasy!:sifone:

dunno,m mate. i use photoshop.
Of all people Tel, I didn't suspect you would be a Photoshop user ;)

I still use MS Photoeditor, it was a part of Office 97 and I've never seen a reason to upgrade to anything else. You can still find Photoeditor as a standalone executable.

Well it's sorted anyway, for now, all I need to do now is to figure out how to make my FB page visible publicly because Mrs Trev can't find it on her phone even though she's sat less than a metre and a half away.
Did I mention that I hate FB?

Of all people Tel, I didn't suspect you would be a Photoshop user ;)

I still use MS Photoeditor, it was a part of Office 97 and I've never seen a reason to upgrade to anything else. You can still find Photoeditor as a standalone executable.

He traded three hubcaps that he'd nicked for it.

Well it's sorted anyway, for now, all I need to do now is to figure out how to make my FB page visible publicly because Mrs Trev can't find it on her phone even though she's sat less than a metre and a half away.
Did I mention that I hate FB?

Liking the new signature Trev.

I'm Fred Higgins if you want to friend me on FB :smilielol5:

Liking the new signature Trev.

I'm Fred Higgins if you want to friend me on FB :smilielol5:
Meh, we'll see. Fb is the root of a bull****tery imho. I'm not interested in how someone has overslept/been stuck in traffic/had a bad night with the child/what they had for tea etc.
If I want that sort of discussion I'll talk to Mrs Trev :)

Meh, we'll see. Fb is the root of a bull****tery imho. I'm not interested in how someone has overslept/been stuck in traffic/had a bad night with the child/what they had for tea etc.
If I want that sort of discussion I'll talk to Mrs Trev :)

I could let you know if I'd had a good ---- in the morning if you want?

Erm. No mate. There's such a thing as too much information. Now can you pass me the mind bleach please because that's painting picture that I really didn't need to see.
Thanks for giving me nightmares. Quentye :)

Reply to Little Help Please in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock