Discuss Lollipop or not? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SO from the DB I have 4mm² coming from the DB (singles) in conduit through the unit to the office to be. And there is enough cable to go to the first socket in the office. The builder wants to run singles(?) in 2.5mm² from the 4mm as in a junction box and join two 2.5s' to the four mill. I dont like the sounds of that, JB with those cables in done by a builder!
Yeah, that will be on a lollie, you have been paid for your work. Leave it at that, don't issue any paper work. Basically you have been thrown off the job.( that's how I see It)

As a matter of interest is this the site you were talking about emergency lighting the other week.

I started installing a radial circuit in 4mm² singles in white 20mm conduit for an office. MCB=32a. T-N-CS

Issue a certificate for the works you have done detailing the extent of your efforts,get paid and move on to the next job

Notification is not needed on your part for the work you have done
Whatever games he plays from therein is not your responsibility,that is unless you play the idiot card and complicate things for yourself by being involved in His testing responsibility,His Labc problems, and His certification problems

Reply to Lollipop or not? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a regular client who has asked for a battery back up system to be installed at their home. They live in a rural location on a...
Replies
Views
So a quick catch up so you can get an idea… I was asked to do a job for another electrician, as he is too busy. I’m busy myself but said I’d...
Replies
Views
Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I‘d really appreciate some advice - not a kick in the pants please - from those more knowledgeable than me! My new kitchen and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock