Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Looking for a job as an Electrician's Mate in Sussex, Surrey area in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Pepe

Pepe Trainee Access

Hi,

I have recently obtained C&G Level 2 2365 and 17th edition wiring regs. I am starting the Level 3 2365 on Monday and will hopefully finish in the 1st week in September.

I am looking for a job as an electrician's mate, with a start date around the second week of September 2017.

I appreciate this is quite a while away but I wanted to try and line a job up ready to start straight after the Level 3 course finishes.

I live in East Grinstead, West Sussex but am willing to travel. I have my own basic hand tools and will look to purchase power tools, meters etc as and when I start working.

If any one needs an electrician's mate from September then let me know.

Cheers

Pete