Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Looking for control system design engineers in the Looking for Commercial Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Charlie Sutton

Charlie Sutton New EF Member

Business Name:
    FMEC
    Hello all,

I'm looking for a self employed / semi-retired control system designers to work with us on some on going projects. Until this time I have been doing the designing and programming work but due to a major increase in our workload I need someone who can visit sites & get to work designing our systems with a little input from me. This work could lead to a permanent position with our company.

Cheers,

Charlie. :blush:

2. ImpededLoop

ImpededLoop Electrician's Arms

Where are you based and which sector do you work in?

3. Charlie Sutton

Charlie Sutton New EF Member

Business Name:
    FMEC
    We are based in East Anglia near Peterborough and we work throughout the industrial sectors from food factories to farms and everything in between.