Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Looking for electrical contractors for retail and other commercial projects. in the Looking for Commercial Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. toplightco

toplightco Toplightco|Quality|Value|Experience

Business Name:
    Toplightco Ltd
    We are a lighting (supply only) company making site visits to design and supply lighting to shops, stores and commercial premises in London and the Home counties around the M25.

Typical jobs are to replace pendants with new ones supplied by ourselves, install track lighting, downlights, LED tape and aluminium profiles and also outside work eg floodlights and bollards.

Need someone quick to respond, flexible and professional - mostly you will quote and work for our customer but there may be occaisions when we will work together.

We have 12 years experience and have work waiting - get in touch today!

2. OldSparky1Kanoby

OldSparky1Kanoby New EF Member

Would be happy to quote.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  3. toplightco

toplightco Toplightco|Quality|Value|Experience

Business Name:
    Toplightco Ltd
    Hi OldSparky drop me an email with your contact details on so I've got it handy.
    admin@toplightco.com