1. We've split off Commercial Electrician Talk and Industrial Electrician Talk from the main Electrical Forum. Please take note when you're looking for and posting new threads. :) 

Checkout the new Electricians Directory which you can add your business details to for free.

We've also teamed up with an insurance firm to offer you guys some discounted insurance. These guys will customise your insurance to fit your needs perfectly. Enquire using the following pages: VAN - FLEET - PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY - OTHER TYPES OF INSURANCE.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Checkout the new BritishForums.co.uk, register for free and enter the competition to win a £25 Amazon Voucher!

Dismiss Notice

Discuss Looking For Electrician Mate job for me in the Looking for Domestic Electricians? area at ElectriciansForums.co.uk.

1. Mirza Islam

Mirza Islam New EF Member

Hello Every one
    My name is Mirza, Living in Luton,39 yrs old, recently I finished a intensive course through that I have got C&G 2382 wiring regs, C&G 2394 Initial verification, also studying part time C&G L2 Electrical Installation at Barnfield college, if any body needed me please contact through it.

Many thanks
    Mirza Islam