Discuss Looking for PV work in the dorset area in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

will547

Hi All

we have just received our mcs accreditation and are looking for work in the dorset area
wondered how others found there leads, would be interested in working for others on day rate
any ideas would be appreciated

There used to be a PV concession stand in the Dolphin centre set up by a national company.
You could wait for the salesman to go on his break then loiter around there with a clipboard handing out your own business cards.

hadn't considered Poole and Bournemouth, normally don't go that far.
Thanks for the idea may consider a few adverts in the area.

Reply to Looking for PV work in the dorset area in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there I’m liam and I’m 18 years old from Merseyside area, I’ve just completed my level 2&3 electrical installation and maintenance at widnes...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I just found this forum last night and figured I would post my issue since I can't find much out there with a similar situation. My job...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have completed the BS7671:2018 (2022) and Part P recently. Currently aiming to complete the Level 3 Certificate In Installing, Testing &...
Replies
Views
Morning all, We are looking at qualification requirements for inspection and testing to BS EN 60204, all of our work is past the main isolator of...
Replies
Views
Hello All and happy new year. Over the holiay I have changed all of my old sockets to some nice new ones and added a couple with usb sockets for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock