Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Looking for work experience (domestic installer) in the Electricians Looking for Work / Jobs area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Balthazar Pawlowski

Balthazar Pawlowski New EF Member

Hey guys. I am currently looking for work experience in and around the Bromley/Kent area. I have just completed my Part P and my 17th edition a month ago as well as C&G 2392 inspection and testing but the domestic electrical installer whom I was meant to be shadowing and learning from has not returned my calls.
    I am motivated hard working and a quick learner but it impossible to find any sort of work without being NICEIC registered, which can't happen unless I'm working in the right environment. It's a vicious circle.
    I am only asking for 2-3 days a week although more would be preferable. Please give me a chance to gain my accreditation. I am truly desperate. No job on site will be too degrading or humiliating so long as you are willing to teach
    All the best
    Balthazar

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    just keep plugging at local electricians. try and get a day or 2 here and there.

3. Spoon

Spoon Trusted Advisor

Hope you get something mate.

4. Des 56

Des 56 Trusted Advisor

it impossible to find any sort of work without being NICEIC registered

The statement above is rather negative

You have done some training for the electrical trade,therefore you have advantage over those having none
    Maybe find out off your local council or housing associations who they have awarded wiring contracts to recently
    Get in touch with those firms,preferably direct on site and sell yourself
    These firms do not only engage the fully trained,they usually have less responsible positions
    to fill
    Do you have a ecs site card,if not it may be worthwhile obtaining one

• Like Like x 2