Discuss Looping in at switches. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've given up lol. However I would personally like to watch someone squeeze a feed in, feed out, switch wire and loop in to one of these and still claim it's a great idea when that particular switch for the wall lights could of been fed lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
I've given up lol. However I would personally like to watch someone squeeze a feed in, feed out, switch wire and loop in to one of these and still claim it's a great idea when that particular switch for the wall lights could of been fed lol.

when did you go to the moon?

The last similar thread was closed for getting way too emotional and this one is just going to carry on where it left off so I'm closing it.

Reply to Looping in at switches. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a rocker type light switch the sticks out bit too far and interferes with a drawer, as in the picture. The switch seems properly installed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, currently doing a job at a house where there are 3 switches In the hallway to control the hall lights. All 1 gang switches, one at...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So I'm designing my new kitchen and trying to plan where things will go. I currently have a 6 switch panel for the appliances (hob...
Replies
Views
Can a domestic consumer unit feed another consumer unit, via the Main Switch. Details are: domestic property with 100A single phase supply...
Replies
Views
Looking for counsel / guidance to replace an original Dayton On/off with speed control switch. I’ve checked with a couple local electrical supply...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock