Discuss Lost Certs Help! 2360 or 2351? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've lost my certs and need to replace them, but can't figure out which ones I would have, and don't want to guess since C&G charge £44 a search whether they find it or not. I did my apprenticeship from 2001 to 2004. I know I did Electrical Installation Theory and Practice part 1 in first year and part 2 in second year, so I think I have done 2360. What year did it end and when did 2351 begin? Cheers.

Hi everyone!

I've lost my certs and need to replace them, but can't figure out which ones I would have, and don't want to guess since C&G charge £44 a search whether they find it or not. I did my apprenticeship from 2001 to 2004. I know I did Electrical Installation Theory and Practice part 1 in first year and part 2 in second year, so I think I have done 2360. What year did it end and when did 2351 begin? Cheers.
I did 2360 and started in 1998/99

How many certs did you get from that?
Think it was 2 from level 2 and 2 from level 3 then a completion one for each saying one or more units have been achieved to which this certificate is awarded or along those lines.
Also level 2 and 3 assignments.
I'd have to dig them out of the garage to be sure and dust them off.

Joey, is it possible for you to contact the college you studied at and see if they have records ? You may then only have to pay C&G for cert re-prints.

Joey, is it possible for you to contact the college you studied at and see if they have records ? You may then only have to pay C&G for cert re-prints.
Rang them today and the reception guy wasn't able to help. He gave me an email for the college's exam people. I asked to be put through to their building services department but got hung up on...

Rang them today and the reception guy wasn't able to help. He gave me an email for the college's exam people. I asked to be put through to their building services department but got hung up on...

Persist with that. Sounds like the usual college "not my dept" attitude. Try at lunch time and ask to be put through to the building services staff room/office :)

That sounds familiar. Would you happen to know what the certs say?
Basic installation practices and technology
Associated electronics
Installation , commissioning and fault diagnosis
Core studies
level 2 certificate in electrical installation theory part 1
Level 3 certificate in electrical installation theory part 2

Sound familiar?

Reply to Lost Certs Help! 2360 or 2351? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock