Discuss Mafia 111 and Gears of war 4 in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Anyone playing either, I bought both on release and can't take to mafia 3 at all, there's a couple of neat little touches to it but I actually preferred Mafia 2 , anything mafia really should include the Italians.

As for Gears of war, Only just started it but looks ok, jury is still out.
So what about you guys!!!!!

Played Mafia on the Wii a bit ago. Didn't really click with me, not sure why.
Don't slag off the Wii. I cant use the PS4 controller to aim and my PC is not up to spec for gaming any more.
Never touched Gears Of War.

I'm awaiting BF1 to arrive. I'm hoping it gets delivered today, a day early, but I doubt it will. Anyway, that's my weekend set (well after work that is).

I used to book afternoons off work to play new games.... Still do sometimes.

I used to book afternoons off work to play new games.... Still do sometimes.

I've never done that really, and not sure why I ordered BF1 - I'm working 70 hour weeks most weeks, literally out the door at 7am and 7pm is the earliest I get back - 6 days a week, 9pm on college nights.

Don't know when I'll get time to play it, but the trailers just look immense and I'm quite looking forward to playing it what little free time I have.

I've never done that really, and not sure why I ordered BF1 -

I've seen some clips if the game play of Youtube. Not sure if it's just to hectic for me.
Seeing that you don't have much time to play yours, you could send me it and I will keep it company. It would be a shame for it just to be rejected...

I've seen some clips if the game play of Youtube. Not sure if it's just to hectic for me.
Seeing that you don't have much time to play yours, you could send me it and I will keep it company. It would be a shame for it just to be rejected...

Haha, shame that you're PS4 and I'm XB1. I'm deffo not gonna have much time considering Farming Simulator 2017 gets delivered on Tuesday - that's gonna eat up all my spare time.

Haha, shame that you're PS4 and I'm XB1. I'm deffo not gonna have much time considering Farming Simulator 2017 gets delivered on Tuesday - that's gonna eat up all my spare time.

Farming Simulator.. Not sure if you are joking or not. I suppose the two games you are getting couldn't be more different from each other. One looks hectic and the other laid back.
Just looked at the trailer for Farming Simulator 2017. Don't quite get what the goal is, if there is one. Or is it like Minecraft where some people just play for the fun of the game?

Farming Simulator.. Not sure if you are joking or not. I suppose the two games you are getting couldn't be more different from each other. One looks hectic and the other laid back.
Just looked at the trailer for Farming Simulator 2017. Don't quite get what the goal is, if there is one. Or is it like Minecraft where some people just play for the fun of the game?

Yeah I suppose the only goal is to build up the farm and buy bigger machinery and have larger fields etc. Definitely one of those games to play after a long day at work, perfect for unwinding.

Im a huge gears of war fan and i loved every one of them. Been waiting ages for the new gears 4 and have now completed it awesome game on me new x box 1 slim. Played it on me 4k ultra hd tv and it is brilliant one of the best games to ever come out with a great story line to it, It has left it open for gears 5 but i hope it dont go the way call of duty has.

I also completed Gears of war 4 today and it was the best one so far.
I only bought the xbox one to be able to play Gears as im a die hard ps4 guy but used to have the 360 and missed Good old Marcus.

Reply to Mafia 111 and Gears of war 4 in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock