Discuss meeting with my mp on friday [EICRs] in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi , meeting mp because I want to highlight the unfairness of the Scottish Governments Guidance in favour of companies who are registered with Napit . select, Elecsa and Nickit. Also to highlight bias against self employed electricians,as laid out in annex A of this guidance any of you guys got any thoughts on this?

Can you provide a link to this document?

Your spot on pal . Money making scam for these organisations select,nicie, napit etc does not make you a good spark being a member of these
I know plenty of sparks that are members but doesn't make them better than others as I for one give advice on certain situations.

Your spot on pal . Money making scam for these organisations select,nicie, napit etc does not make you a good spark being a member of these
I know plenty of sparks that are members but doesn't make them better than others as I for one give advice on certain situations.
cheers,any idea what they charge now compared to say 2 years ago???

cheers,any idea what they charge now compared to say 2 years ago???
Aye it depends on how much your income is
They Send someone 1 a year to check your paperwork i.e risk assessments,health and safety etc
Then ask to see your books ! So it's not a set fee
It a disgrace that they get away with it
The parks that are members are fueling the fire "muppets "

Mun
Sorry, but that's absolute mince![/QU
Sorry, but that's absolute mince!

Mince!!
You must be a member !
What makes you a better spark than other lads that are applying their trade
I know for sure the this is what the procedure is .
Does it mean your a super spark being a member of these organisations
Some of you guys couldn't put a nut into n a monkeys mouth and that's a fact .

Being in a scam for me makes business and economic sense. Nothing more nothing less. Fozzie n Kermit are nothing to do with it.

Being in a scam for me makes business and economic sense. Nothing more nothing less. Fozzie n Kermit are nothing to do with it.

Your probably not even an Electrician
These guys that do cctv and alarms are limited and like to call themselves sparks
Difference is Decent Sparks can do all
We don't need to rely on organisations to get work in , jobs come to us guys who are good tradesmen (sparks)
So don't come on here and post dribble that you know nothing about

Your probably not even an Electrician
These guys that do cctv and alarms are limited and like to call themselves sparks
Difference is Decent Sparks can do all
We don't need to rely on organisations to get work in , jobs come to us guys who are good tradesmen (sparks)
So don't come on here and post dribble that you know nothing about

I rarely ever touch CCTV or alarms. Also I do not rely on NAPIT to get work in. Virtually all my work is word of mouth. Being in a scam is just a simple way to avoid multiple visits to LABC. Plain and simple.

Your silly post is either trolling or you're on acid mucker.

I think a brown paper envelope stuffed with a contributions, donation, bribe call it what ever you want towards the mp's election fund will have more effect in getting a more positive out come, we all know how hard they work when there's something in it for them.

Hi , meeting mp because I want to highlight the unfairness of the Scottish Governments Guidance in favour of companies who are registered with Napit . select, Elecsa and Nickit. Also to highlight bias against self employed electricians,as laid out in annex A of this guidance any of you guys got any thoughts on this?

It is not fair as you say. One possible reason for this preferential treatment is that scam members will definitely have insurance etc in place. It makes it a lot easier for one organisation to endorse another when certain things are known to be in place.
It doesn't make it right, and there are loads of decent and carp sparks both registered and unregistered. I suspect the mep will appear interested but will wash over it. Most politicians are slippery sods.

just had to introduce something to alleviate the drudgery of this thread. apologies to any philistines.

Oh god is that the one with wailing woman? I think the drugs had gone too far when they did that one. Awful. Daz

Reply to meeting with my mp on friday [EICRs] in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net