Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Megger have me trapped,in an episode of "Bullseye"... in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. PEG

PEG Trusted Advisor

Well,it looks like i will have to make do,with a new eel trident,this August birthday,as me long awaited/expected AVO835,has been held from release-once again :(

I rang Megger today,and after being promised a release date,Dec,May,Jun and then Aug...it is now September....look at what you could have won...

Although being a life-long fan,and rating their products and service highly,i could not refrain from explaining the apparent un-professionalism,in repeatedly giving and failing to meet,a product release date.

So....despite the speed-boat looking resplendent,with it's adornment of models...i remain rubber-bullyless and sadder than Diane Abotts maths teacher :(:(:(

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Andy78

Andy78 Trusted Advisor

And Megger's special prize !!! It's that sense of disappointment you've always wanted....

They could at least have sent you a pair of crystal wine glasses and a beige hostess trolley to make up for it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. danzor

danzor Trusted Advisor

I used to rate Megger up until 5/6years ago. Now it's just carp

4. dmxtothemax

dmxtothemax Regular EF Member

How sad ! :(

You gotta get a life PEG ! :eek:

watch this
    it will cheer you up !

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Midwest

Midwest Electrician's Arms

I think you need to get out more, try watching a F1 race, Justin Beaver concert or some Ballet. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. PEG

PEG Trusted Advisor

Well,i've got the brochure picture,to press the buttons on
    Well,i've done a bit of Formula ford,but watching F1 bores me spoons off...Beavers have got me in enough trouble in the past...and,although i have taken in the ballet,parking at the Bridgewater Hall,is pants...so...have i mentioned the pretty Inclined Manometer i spotted? :):):)

• Funny Funny x 1