Discuss MEM MCB breakers required. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stupod

Hi

New to the forum, first post.

Is there anyone out there who could help me.

I'm looking for two MEM M6 Type 1, MCB circuit breakers. 1 x 32A and 1 x 45A.

Also is there such a thing as a MEM Type 1, 5A RCBO.

Thank's in advance

Stupod

ebay for the older breakers. or try the fuse co.

I've got a Mem 32a and a Crabtree 40A (virtually the same size/fixings as the MEM).
I dont think there was a 45A, and certainly not a 5A RCBO.

£5 inc. post?
Message me if you want them.
Alan.

I've got a Mem 32a and a Crabtree 40A (virtually the same size/fixings as the MEM).
I dont think there was a 45A, and certainly not a 5A RCBO.

£5 inc. post?
Message me if you want them.

Alan.

Make get back to you on that.
Have sourced a 32a
Thanks

I don't think Type 1/ 2/ 3 MCB's came in 32A or 45A ratings. From what i remember they were 30A and 40/50A. The Type B/C/D after harmonisation came in the 32A and 45A etc ratings...

I maybe wrong, but were RCBO's freely available in the day's of the Type 1/ 2/ 3 MCB's?? I know MG did one, but it's KA rating was only 3KA....

I don't think Type 1/ 2/ 3 MCB's came in 32A or 45A ratings. From what i remember they were 30A and 40/50A. The Type B/C/D after harmonisation came in the 32A and 45A etc ratings...

I maybe wrong, but were RCBO's freely available in the day's of the Type 1/ 2/ 3 MCB's?? I know MG did one, but it's KA rating was only 3KA....

Have Type 1 32A MCB's in my MEM consumer unit a present.(20 years from new).RCD protected for ring circuits, cooker etc.
MCB's required for additional ring, shower and lighting circuit (RCBO).
Don't want to have to change board, as it still meets safety standard

Have Type 1 32A MCB's in my MEM consumer unit a present.(20 years from new).RCD protected for ring circuits, cooker etc.
MCB's required for additional ring, shower and lighting circuit (RCBO).
Don't want to have to change board, as it still meets safety standard

We live and learn... I was sure that the 6A/16A/32A etc MCB's came in with the type B, C, D harmonised MCB's.... LOL!!

Reply to MEM MCB breakers required. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net