Discuss Merlin Gerin RCBO, what other make will fit? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you know what type of Merlin board it is?

I BELIEVE Shneider (SP?) fit more modern merlin boards, which by proxy means LG will as well. But I may be talking rubbish, only worked with them once or twice.

Do you have an MCB/RCBO you could give me some measurments of?

Yes square D do fit as long as the board is up to date ish the SQO's are basically the same as rocker has said they are made by shneider ,and just labled with merlin gerin , all you do is remove the clip from the top of the RCBO

Rocker you are quite correct

Merlin Gerin and Schneider are now one and the same company these days. I take it you want to fit cheaper RCBOs?? Any of the recent RCBOs that have been manufactured by either of the above companies for other brand names will fit a recent CU/DB. 5 years should fall into that category....

Reply to Merlin Gerin RCBO, what other make will fit? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

What are people fitting in the 3 phase range just lately, I've had a scan at various makes and it seems to be a ---- up between Hager and Wylex at...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a Merlin Gerin Compact NS100N Single Phase MCCB I've been asked to find its Max ZS Values and to be honest I cant find anything...
Replies
Views
Hi Chaps I've got a Wiha torque driver but only came with couple of bits (below)... none of which fit 'outgoing side' of Contactum RCBO's...
Replies
Views
I had a call to a new customer who was experiencing what sounded like nuisance tripping on a kitchen ring. Some background first. It's an MK LN...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just wondering if any of you know which RCBOs might fit this old GET board? Cheers in advance!
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock