Discuss Merry Christmas and a prosperous and safe new year in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Have they moved Xmas, It's just I thought it was only Wednesday and most of us are still working as normal lol.
But either way merry Christmas Pete.

Have they moved Xmas, It's just I thought it was only Wednesday and most of us are still working as normal lol.
But either way merry Christmas Pete.
Look Mate I have been having Christmas since Sunday, hope all goes well for you.

Look Mate I have been having Christmas since Sunday, hope all goes well for you.
How do you have Christmas from Sunday lol and I was only playing didn't mean to upset you.

How do you have Christmas from Sunday lol and I was only playing didn't mean to upset you.
You didn't upset me Mate, how did I have Christmas from Sunday? easy retirement and a decent Pension. lol

Well you've worked and earned it so enjoy it mate, have one or 5 for me.

Thanks Pete. A merry Christmas from me also to everyone here, have some fun and hopefully a decent break but stay safe.

Wishing you all an enjoyable and safe Christmas. I'm hoping to find a winning lottery ticket in my cracker this year, if not it'll be back to the grind. Have a good one fellas.

Reply to Merry Christmas and a prosperous and safe new year in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Merry Christmas from ElectriciansForums.net What a weird year we’ve had! We will need to keep our wits about us during these next couple of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I must admit I'm kind of terrible when it comes to introductions so here goes whatever I can put together. Name's there, just like...
Replies
Views
Just in case I get bogged down over Christmas, Mrs Pete999, and Me would like to wish everyone a happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. Don't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i'm a home owner just looking for some advice. Over Christmas the RCD on a split panel fuse box kept tripping. We narrowed this down to...
Replies
Views
Hi, we need some advice on our scenario with regards to our rewire plan. I will get this out of the way first... We are planning to put the house...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock