Discuss Meteor Electrical - This Weeks Special Offers! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
THIS WEEK'S SPECIAL OFFERS !!

FCWWKIT02_20120612131728.JPG
GBM36_20120830135512.jpg
FlexConnect Cool White LED 4M Starter Kit

Now £61.99

12 Way 125 Amp TP&N Distribution
Board

Now £95.40
mgfr302_20120220111354.jpg

vtv-ir324da_20121207172729.jpg
Fire Rated Twist & Lock GU10 Fixed Chrome Downlight

Now £2.50

1/4" IT Sensor 600TVL 3.6mm Lens External Bullet Security Camera

Now £25.00

G-MCB-B16.jpg
ZP633.jpg
Garo 16 Amp Single Pole (Type B)
MCB

Now £2.80

Pearl 13 Amp 2 Gang Switched DP Socket

Now £0.95

FOR MORE SPECIAL OFFERS CLICK HERE!

945216_522203491176977_15584514_n.jpg

Last edited:
that hilmour counduit bender is good value @ £270 , they used to be at least £400 new.
i dont think anyone on here knows how to use one though , the forum is awash with house bashers lol.
:)

that hilmour counduit bender is good value @ £270 , they used to be at least £400 new.
i dont think anyone on here knows how to use one though , the forum is awash with house bashers lol.
:)
i got mine of Phil....
that was good value n all...

- - - Updated - - -

them TPN boards look OK....
but i would be wanting to be sure it wasn`t chint...or summat in disguise...

The TPN are GARO gear Glenn, made in Sweden. We had some boards on display at the Elex show up in Harrogate a few months back, we have plenty of guys using them regularly who like working with them (although you'd be expecting me to say that anyway Glenn:34:)

Reply to Meteor Electrical - This Weeks Special Offers! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net