• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss MF tester and other meters for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

boatnik1

Alphatek 7040 multi function meter in the box with manual and rubber holster. A couple of years old but was only fired up to try it when bought and put back in the box. I went into retirement mode and never used it again. From memory it was around £125.00 so I suppose around £30.00 would be a fair offer and I'll negotiate on the postage.
Also have a Seaward Europa plus PAT (has only run a few dozen tests) and some robin and other type single function meters and PATs. Any interest in any of it just PM me or post a reply. I'm retired and finished with it all so all must go. I'll see if I can get a few pics up later today. (Tue
)
MF tester and other meters for sale {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Other stuff listed below.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you say so jason.:D

O.K. then the other stuff I have includes :- Robin KMP3050 insulation-contiuity tester and Robin 3050DL insulation-continuity tester. 2 off Robin KMP4120 digital PSC- Loop tester. ! off Robin KMP5404 digital RCD (ELCB) tester. 1 off Robin 5402D digital RCCB (ELCB) tester- including delay types. 1 off MK RCB Test unit. 1 off Megger Pat3. ..
Set of 3 Robins £100 + post, MK £20 + post, Megger pat3 £75. all good but no certs.
That'll do for now until I dig out the other stuff including a camera to take some pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
How old is the PAT tester and is it calibrated?

The Seaward is a couple of years old and I never had the need to get it recertificated as the group of us working together just checked our kit against each others. Nobody asked for certs so none of us bothered. I was thinking about £300 for the Seaward and I'll put a new cert on it before dispatch. The megger Pat3 is quite old and goes for the first £75 with no cert or with cert at cost.

Reply to MF tester and other meters for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock