Discuss MOELLER DILEM10 240V 5kva in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The circuit from the stat will switch the coil which is connections A1 and A2. So you should need a neutral to A2 and the switched side from the stat to A1, assuming it to be 230v. The heater should go through terminals 1 to 6, so terminals 1, 3 and 5 will switch to terminals 2, 4 and 6. It is not clear if the NO terminals are utilised.

think you have answered what i need to know here,i was stuck on where the neutral goes to the moeller but you have said here the neutral goes to a2,god only knows why the previous installer has a bridged red wire as this is to me is a live so if i put a neutral to a2 and the switch or load side from the stat a1 .
i presume then that the power cable going to the heaters ,the red wires go to terminals 2 and 4 and the neutrals all go together on a bus connector or do terminals 1 and 3 also need a power or does the power come from the thermometer

#
why is the no connection bridged is it so the heaters get no power when the thermostat is at temperature if so do i connect the no to a neutral as said before.

ive thrown what i think is correct together in a crude in my house way to show you where i think live and neutrals should go to,
dont take any notice of the wiring its all throw together and i wiill be using thicker wires when it comes to the real thing. so this is how i think it shall be then i have my live in to connect and the heater element cables to connect also.
hopefully this is right haha

It is impossible to gauge from your pictures the correct way to connect the contactor, or Moeller as you call it. It is clear from #21 you don't know how the device functions and something is going to go pear shaped if you continue. If I had it in front of me I could suss it out but from afar it is not going to happen.

no nothing worked apart from the switches to turn the pump and the magnetic switch on i think the moellwe needs another live going in somewhere of a switch as on the front of the control panel it says heat with a live coming off it so im going to connect this next to a1 which is what im sure it went before i disconnected it,it will either work or blow a fuse hahha

It is impossible to gauge from your pictures the correct way to connect the contactor, or Moeller as you call it. It is clear from #21 you don't know how the device functions and something is going to go pear shaped if you continue. If I had it in front of me I could suss it out but from afar it is not going to happen.

The thing i remeber is that it had a wire next to a1 and a2 but cant remeber if they were live ??? ive put the control box front panel on and connected a couple of cables in to the coil or moeller and nothing happened,
Im sure another live has to go into the no position on top theres a neutral link from a1 to no so im sure the top one was a live in the no position

Reply to MOELLER DILEM10 240V 5kva in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net