Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - What Do You Want To Watch? What Was Good? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

If you are after a couple of good series (ok they are not movies) to watch try 'Orange is the New Black' or 'House of Cards'

Best series all time for me is 24 but i am now loving Ray Donovan season 4

Movie wise I watched 13 hours the secret soldiers of Bengazzi and I can highly recommend it, slightly slow at first but soon picks up. Oh and 13 cloverfield lane is a good watch.

If you are after a couple of good series (ok they are not movies) to watch try 'Orange is the New Black' or 'House of Cards'

Best series all time for me is 24 but i am now loving Ray Donovan season 4

Movie wise I watched 13 hours the secret soldiers of Bengazzi and I can highly recommend it, slightly slow at first but soon picks up. Oh and 13 cloverfield lane is a good watch.

Done a tv shows thread too: http://www.electriciansforums.co.uk/threads/tv-shows-thread-what-are-you-watching.112003/

The curse of Oak Island
Lots of old English films that have a meaningful plot that today's youth would do well to watch, not going to mention many but one with one exception "Goodnight Mr Tom"

don't tell me.they've changed the wiring colours again. the 3 phases are now tangerine, orange and satsuma, to make them even less distinguishable than brown,black,grey.

I am quite looking forward to the new Tarzan Movie, if for no other reason than it stars the stunning Margot Robbie ( wolf of wall street ) Hubba Hubba Hubba :rolleyes:

She was also in focus with Will smith , she is seriously stunning.

They are doing a remake of the film West World (originally done in 1973)

They are doing a remake of the film West World (originally done in 1973)
was that the one with yul brynner as the rogue android?

I am quite looking forward to the new Tarzan Movie, if for no other reason than it stars the stunning Margot Robbie ( wolf of wall street ) Hubba Hubba Hubba :rolleyes:

Did you grow up with Tarzan by any chance, you're pretty tame for a silverback :bananas:

I'm cheetahs half cousin twice removed :monkeyface:

Watched the new Jason Bourne yesterday and can highly recommend it.
Also just seen the trailer for the new Ridley Scott Alien covenant and can't wait for that.
2 of my favourite films Alien and Aliens

Not got Margot Robbie in it then - must have been disappointing. Got a bit of a crush No?
Couldn't step away from 'it's a Wonderful life' on Chrimbo day.
Caught Lady in a Van - really good and well written.
Couldn't take my eyes off Natalie Wood in West side story today but was only while I was putting up my replacement (£10) Tv in the Kitchen. She was stunning!
I would have liked to see the 2nd Jack Reacher at the cinema but missed it as busy. Loved the first one and the books by Lee Child.

read lee child myself. awesome. along with clive cussler and jack higgins.

I've got a bookshelf full of paperbacks of those authors (cussler an absolute favourite) waiting for when I can justify putting the college books down - you know, that point where you know everything you need to know about electrotechnology! they may be on the shelf a while longer but I occasionally look at them and see myself in a nice armchair, big cup of coffee and absolute silence - one day!

Heartbreak Ridge, if only for the lines;

'It means: Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and ---- napalm and I can put a round in a flea's --- at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.'

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - What Do You Want To Watch? What Was Good? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock