Discuss My apprentice tool backack in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

so no lifts on theirs 16story jobs then.
or do you use ropes !
Two hoists next to each other but a heck of a lot of walking to get to and to get anywhere. Internal stairs for
where the hoist doesn't go and external ladders for single flights if you've the courage!
It does add up to a lot of lugging but site boxes are used as much as possible.
I've been able to cycle to work because of that - bliss!

@Pete999 , are you the one with the monobrow just before the sultry looking one who is obviously in love with the mirror and what he sees in it?

@Pete999 , are you the one with the monobrow just before the sultry looking one who is obviously in love with the mirror and what he sees in it?
No mate my eyes don't look like any of them, all bloodshot and half closed
only half closed? time for some more red then. o_O
Bout 14:00 if She is on the ball

How is your first week going?? Hope your enjoying it and keep us updated

Hi bud, I'm starting tomorrow other jobs knocked on so I wasn't able to start on Monday. I was able to add other bits too the kit which include a pads a claw hammer and tape.
Thankful for him giving me an opportunity travelling an hour and half to the job and rocking up with some tools allow me to at least show my keenness sadly I was unable to find someone willing closer to me so I widened the search haha, I just hope my enthusiasm shows through my lack of hands on sparky experience.

Hi bud, I'm starting tomorrow other jobs knocked on so I wasn't able to start on Monday. I was able to add other bits too the kit which include a pads a claw hammer and tape.
Thankful for him giving me an opportunity travelling an hour and half to the job and rocking up with some tools allow me to at least show my keenness sadly I was unable to find someone willing closer to me so I widened the search haha, I just hope my enthusiasm shows through my lack of hands on sparky experience.
Oh well good luck

Pretty sure he'll get the fact that your keen from your willingness to travel to the job, then actually rocking up with a toolkit as well :thumbsup:.
Good luck with it, just remember that the first few months are going to be the hardest. If you stick at it though, it's going to be worth it.

Hey guys just thought I'd give you all an update, so all has gone well I've done a fair bit of work under supervision sadly long term the 65 mile commute we both thought wouldn't work so I'm kind of back to square one except now I've already tried nearly all of the local sparkies and I'm running out of options before the new intake happens sods law isn't it.

I'm not reading back over - life's too short!
HW have you put a card in all of the wholesalers in a 5 mile radius. Succinct and to the point - I put tear off numbers on mine so they could take a number with them. You only need one to 'bite'
Reel em in and all the best.
PMd the OP with some info he might find useful

Reply to My apprentice tool backack in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock