Discuss Name 3 sparkies to work with in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes Ian, He's proud of the way he's doing it. Can't remember exactly what he says, but something along the lines of he classes himself as a good Electrician.

Now come on & fess up, don't all you boys & girls that do Domestic wish you were that good ?:rolleyes::D

I really could not answer that question. I would work with most people on here. I suppose sense of humour is important, as clearly most of you are well up to the task of being an electrician. I would not like to say one and exclude the other. Perhaps we should have a poll on three you would not work with? That would put the cat among the pigeons!

Picking three is too hard, I've been thinking about my answers since I saw the thread yesterday, so in no particular order (and with some multiple choices because I really cannot whittle it down to three)...

And then there are some honourable mentions...

• @telectrix - Because I think the work day would be either one long wind up or one long laugh fest and I'd like to find out which
  • @KennyKen - For the chance to prove that not everyone who goes the short course or "boil in the bag" route is completely clueless and that for some of us, it's just the start of the journey as it allows us to get out from under the corporate grind stone and change our circumstances so that we can pursue the qualifications that lead to an JIB card
And after that, pretty much any of the regular posters (e.g. @DPG , @Vortigern , @Rpa07 to name three) because there are a lot of top blokes on here who know their stuff and are willing to help others out and I think it would be great to work with almost everyone.

If we are honest, we could probably pick any 3 from this forum. My picks are based on the fact that when I read an OP, I have an answer in my head, then I continue to read the replies and them guys nearly always say the same thing.

Jay

Too much knowledge on here to pick from that, plus I've absorbed all your knowledge over the past few years so I don't need you for that

So I'd have to pick on banter alone and go with @Pete999 @telectrix and @DPG

All mint blokes who don't mind a bit banter
might help you to understand me when this is one of my fav. tracks.

Doesn't have to be all 4 of us on the same job does it? We'd never get anything done with all this gossiping!
Without favouritism coming into it -
1) Richard Burns
2) Wilko
And 3) Midwest because he can make the tea when we are all finished!
That is difficult because without going all mushy I respect each and every one of you for your input, humour and professionalism in the job.
Other things I'd like to know -
1) whether @hightower is a 7' Blackman?
2) is @Lucien Nunes the mad professor
3) does @westward10 wear those 70s clothes all the time?
4) of all the newcomers @Ian1981 is a clued up spark and I enjoy his input.
5) @D00DY_T00DY is the forum mascot
6) @Pete999 glues us together
7) not forgetting @telectrix - how on earth has he got nearly 46000 posts?
That a nice way of calling me the forum clown! :eek:

Viva la neutral at the switch:D

I would love to work with most on here too.
I would not like to leave anyone out either. Everyone has their own traits that makes them endearing. For instance , I bet a few shifts with @Kamikaze would be enlightening.

Oh…you would soon get bored of me. I’m more of a warning to others than an inspiration. I'm just thankful that I made it through life, mostly in one piece. Not sure if I could still manage a day of hard graft since my duties on the starship are largely ceremonial. What we really need is a forum knees-up. We will all have to rock up in drag to keep our identities a secret. Let’s see how many will fall for that…lol. Dan can put a few quid behind the bar for drinks and chip-butties, and I will stick 50p in the jukebox. Then I will show you one of my favourite party pieces. How to hypnotise breasts and make them wobble without touching them using only psychokinetic energy. Pete can make a video of it for his collection.:D

Reply to Name 3 sparkies to work with in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net