Discuss NE ENGLAND, 27 yr old Improver/Apprentice/mate looking for work to complete my time! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

W

walberto

I'm new to this site so please go easy on me!!

I am a hardworking team player looking for work that will allow me to continue with my Electrical Apprenticeship, working towards my NVQ Level 3, C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing and AM2 assessment. I have completed all Level 3 exams and I am currently working on my portfolio for my NVQ.
I have worked in the Industry since August 2008 and gained plenty of experience. I have completed first and second fix work unsupervised but following plans to a quality standard. My work and working area is always tidy and I have the ability to build a good rapport with any client.
I have been looking for work for quite a while (my previous company went down the pan) so I am just hoping someone will give me the break I need, and I'll repay any employer with honest, hard work of a high standard.
I'd consider electricians mate work also.
I've finished all of my college time for the apprenticeship, but I study 1 day per week for a Building Services Engineering Foundation Degree.

I'D BE WILLING TO UNDERGO A TRIAL!

Permanent work would be great, but I'd definitely take temp work also.

I am in Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Thanks!

Re: NE ENGLAND, 27 yr old Improver/Apprentice/mate looking for work to complete my ti

Hi and welcome to the electrical emporium of pleasure. :D

Re: NE ENGLAND, 27 yr old Improver/Apprentice/mate looking for work to complete my ti

Welcome along.

Hello 27 year old from NE! Welcome to the house of fun

Hi & welcome.:)

Pretent to be female and you ll be naming your price! Welcome along and good luck mate.

Hi mate welcome and good luck

Haha thanks guys. I imagine I'm one a million looking for work on here.

Some pretty useful stuff on here otherwise.

alright there, I am new too, but welcome all the same....keep trying walberto, it will happen...

Reply to NE ENGLAND, 27 yr old Improver/Apprentice/mate looking for work to complete my time! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock