Discuss Need Electrician Southampton Area in the Looking for Domestic Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. SouthernSpark

SouthernSpark EF Member

Hi Guys

Im a small business bringing in too much work for me and my lad to handle on our own. Im in talks with a couple of local businesses to bring in extra contract work and therefore looking to bring in a permanent electrician. Need to be comfortable with domestic, commercial, data networks, light industrial. We do a variety of work and it keeps the days interesting. If your looking for a small family run business with a view to long term employment, get in contact. I treat staff well and believe in keeping my lads happy and well trained.

Subby, or PAYE is fine. £30k plus van and fuel card. Van will have tracker installed and will be for work use only for insurance purposes.

Look me up, Premlex Electrical.