Discuss Nest Pro Installer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Morning everyone, just wondering if anyone has any experience with being a Nest Pro Installer and what is involved in getting set up and if it was worthwhile, many thanks.

i found it a waste of time, not much discount, started doing it , but then the big guys get big discounts, plumb center b&q , they do it cheaper than i can get it off then]m, told them to forget it.

I would also be interested if a member was a nest pro installer and what is involved & how much work they get off it? I seem to recall @davesparks was a nest pro but could be wrong there?

Indeed I am a nest pro installer, and no it doesn't actually count for anything.

To become a nest pro all you have to do is fill in the online form, you can then watch some useless videos on how to fit a nest and also buy their products online for a higher price than you can get them on the high street.

You will feature on the 'find a nest pro' thingummy, but then so does every plumber, electrician and big company in your area who also signed up.
I tried searching for a nest pro using my own postcode and I turned up on the third page of search results!

I'm a nest pro installer. The more feedback you get the higher in the list you are. We are the highest rated in a 50 mile radius and get around 5 calls a week for installs. We always get the client to buy the device first and just charge for fitting

Reply to Nest Pro Installer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I went to look at mess this morning. S plan heating system, google nest heat link in airing cupboard. Downstairs in utility room the kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'd like to get my Nest thermostat up and running with the gas combi boiler (Worcester Greenstar HIghflow 440 Standalone). FYI - I...
Replies
Views
Hi all Have had a request from customer that would like their immersion heater controlled via a Nest. It has standard 2 elements and is not on...
Replies
Views
On another forum for general EV chat this question comes up all the time. It's very common to install a charger taking the supply direct from the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Do you know if I can install a Nest E with the heat link in the airing cupboard as opposed to the room stat position? System is a S plan...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock