Discuss Neutrals at switches in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I want to be a plumber.......

Failing that id like to be a 'know it all' offensive unliked unrespected up my own butt engineer !!! !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
no regs are being broken, both methods give the required outcome "the light to switch on" - end of again !!!!

This is a very interesting topic, I can't believe I've missed this one...

I can't believe it's even being spoke about as a genuine issue? how could this possibly be a problem to anyone, there is far more benefits to having the N at the switch than in the ceiling fitting. Common sense to take N to switch if you ask me..

/QUOTE]
My reply
I smiled when I read that post

Tpes, if you had been with this thread since it started, you would know how those words could re ignite the storm again :D

Tpes reply
only just found this topic, not read every reply so missed a lot, I don't want to re ignite any storm, I'll say no more... But surely this is what a forum is all about.

It was meant as a little joke and no critisism of the post
Please excuse me TPES, I am sorry if it didn't appear to you as such
Des

not as bad as what i done today.... fed a 150watt power shower with a 6.0mm. the damn thing looked just like an instantaneous, till i took the front off.

I'm just bumping some of the older threads in the general electrical forum that had a lot of replies. They might not be current topics, if they're not, just ignore them and they'll soon drop off the list. If you DO wish to add a reply and get the conversation going again, feel free to do so. Your input might help somebody else in the future.

I'm just bumping some threads in the Electrical Forum, don't mind me while I do this, you don't have to respond to them. Although if they are still current topics, and you do wish to reply, you're welcome to. Keep the thread on-topic and make sure you stick to the forum rules though.

Reply to Neutrals at switches in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock