Discuss Never have I ever!!!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'd have cut a rung off. :D
Always one too many on those pesky steps anyway
You don't really need the bottom one anyway, you could always use another set of steps to get to the higher one, anyway just watch the SWA route as it could end up like a Giants rosary beads!

Never have I ever looked in horror when introduced to said method with a "you may just want to stand in the middle of the hall away from sockets" :eek:

Was still a little wet around the ears at that point :D

Drilled through the Italian porcelain tiles of a customer's brand new bathroom refurbishment while fixing a metal back box to the bedroom wall next door.

Is it a 'get out clause' legally because the sentence starts with "never have I" - I hope so, half of these could be used in a court of law and most of @Pete999s should be in the confessional!
C of E they don't have them, I just learn to put it behind me and move on.

C of E they don't have them, I just learn to put it behind me and move on.
Don't worry Pete - we know you are whiter than snow.
Though your sins be as scarlet they shall be white as snow, though they are red like Crimson they shall be as wool - Isaiah 1:18 (stick that in your cassock and smoke it!)

Don't worry Pete - we know you are whiter than snow.
Though your sins be as scarlet they shall be white as snow, though they are red like Crimson they shall be as wool - Isaiah 1:18 (stick that in your cassock and smoke it!)
We probably have Lady999 to thank for Pete’s good behaviour because as you know, behind every great man is a woman with a hostage.:)

Never have I ever had to use electrical tape as a band-aid plaster.

Never have I ever drilled through a wall only to puncture the hot water cylinder on the other side.
never have i ever, drilled into a nice wide black mortar joint only to find it was a buried 15mm gas feed pipe to the hob.

Never ever have I answered a thread on this Forum only to receive a nonsensical answer, and not know what to say in response.

never have i ever known you to be lost for a response. :D

Reply to Never have I ever!!!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net