Discuss never to old to see something that surprises you in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

@Rpa07 the double wound were the B&D drill for the pro so it just meant they would not pour out smoke when you had a difficult drill job. @Pete999 I still use bolster and club hammer. People have extolled the wonders of the armeg sds thing that will cut a box quicker than you could read this. Not tempted though. I like making things I built my own spanish guitar and apart from a router to lay the rosette in, all hand tools. I really don't like the noise and violence of power tools. Much rather use hand tools, just a hobby so I can take all the time I like. Sharpening the tools using arkansas stone and so on fabulous.

i will try not to be crude or offensive but here goes
on a night shift about 4 in the morning myself and my shift mate (mech fitter) recieved a call from our helpdesk to ask if we could go to A&E with our tools to see if we could cut something off a paitent. we have on numerous occasions had to cut off rings for various reasons but nothing prepared us for what we were confronted with. The staff had told us not to laugh and to be profesional about what we were about to see. when we entered the cubicle we had a guy with a stainless steel ring at the base of his male equipment which was extreemly swollen. He wasnt in pain as he had used nearly a full bottle of gas/air so he was well out of it the staff tried my compound action wera side cutters. But stated they didnt have the hand strength at which point my mate realy loudly and panicking said no f&^%$ng way i ain touchin an other mans junk. So when i stopped laughing it was gloves on and went for it angry wasnt the word for it i damaged my snips. So we thought hacksaw so my mate went to get it the guy was starting to level out a bit as he arrived and started to panic so we binned that idea. Next tool BOLT CUTTERS he really freaked out at this point but when he calmed down one of the staff tried to cut the ring but he was not strong enough so i again had to go for it. I bent the handles of the bolt cutters so the medical staff decided enough was enough so he had to go to theatre to relieve the swelling and pressure. Which i believe may cause problems later on with his performance
moral of the story dont use a stainless ring use plastic as easier to cut off

Not really on the same path but funny anyways,

Someone at the kids school had a load of the Mums around and the kids, of course the Mums are sat around chilling and chatting and the kids are running around the house playing then the kids run in to the room where the Mums are and one is waving a large pink dildo laughing and asking whats this for..........

Deathly silence form the Mums

Moral of the story, if you have sex toys at home hide them well.........

Not really on the same path but funny anyways,

Someone at the kids school had a load of the Mums around and the kids, of course the Mums are sat around chilling and chatting and the kids are running around the house playing then the kids run in to the room where the Mums are and one is waving a large pink dildo laughing and asking whats this for..........

Deathly silence form the Mums

Moral of the story, if you have sex toys at home hide them well.........
Deleted

Fair enough - can't delete the thought though can you? That's sometimes just what you want!
Hope you are well today.

Fair enough - can't delete the thought though can you? That's sometimes just what you want!
Hope you are well today.
I know wrote it all out and had 2nd thoughts, yes I'm fine thanks Mate, got more medical appointment over the next few weeks than Holby City and Casualty put together. Just had me Meds,set up for the day now.

pete, just don't take all them sawbones words for gospel. like us they can all make mistakes, and some just invent new diseases to keep their mercs and mistresses in funds. :D

I opened my front door in central London to this, I now have a vicious Guard Frog.

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 13.40.11.jpg

Reply to never to old to see something that surprises you in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net