Discuss New Drill in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DuaneMHunt1976

Figured ill put some cash in to getting a new Drill

Dewalt DCD795
lot of talk of brushless, figured dont get the LATEST one but a new of the old.

brought it off Ebay NEW
battery new (copy version FLOUREON 4Ah)
and a charger (did want a second hand one that i could maybe put a fan in to keep the battery cool while charging but sadly the price wasnt that far off a new one, so ill have to wait to try that out)

Looks nice a bit heavy, but nice movment. So come to Reg it for the 3yr warranty.
And no Serial Number!!! so emails the Seller (I did check they were VAT reg)

£153 on Amazon (from dewalt so a real dewalt battery)

£59 Drill
£26 battery
£23 Charger
-----
£108
-----

so saved £45 with a copy battery and no warranty by the looks of it

Unless the Serial number is some were else

Sounds like the old adage of 'if it sounds too good to be true'...

If I saw an item a third cheaper on ebay than elsewhere from reputable sellers I'd be asking the question why before I parted with any cash.

Hope you get sorted

Last edited by a moderator:
you are right Midwest the SERIAL NUMBER was under it

When i went to Reg with DeWalt it had a Picture of the side showing the Model
and the under it saying the date code

Here you can find the product model number (1) and date code (2)

so i mixed up the serial number as the date code
I think my brain changed the word to Data code

Reply to New Drill in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a surplus brand new unused DeWalt 18v Brushless drill/driver for sale. Got it as part of a promo with a supplier. I have a full range of...
Replies
Views
Was going to order a large dewalt kit before christmas but it was out of stock, just come across this set on screwfix and surprisingly well priced...
Replies
Views
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The ElectriciansForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've...
Replies
Views
Looking to get a new combi drill around the £300 range, so many options it's hard to decide what's the best, have a dewalt at the moment but it's...
Replies
Views
My SDS is on its way out, over heating and the battery drains down much quicker than normal so time to get a new corded SDS drill. Looking at...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock