Discuss New EICR - editable PDF certs in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi,

Firstly I'd just like to say a huge thanks to tester Steve for these great editable condition report pdf's! superb!

Is there installation certs and minor works links too? Can't see them anywhere.

Cheers again.

Tester Steve has posted some good editable pdf on here and I was wondering if there is one for Minor works and emergency lighting

We have been updating our certs and have created the new EICR that will come with the next amendment. You can insert your own logo and the signature fields also take an image if you need to email them to your customer. You will be prompted for the report number. Please RTFM!!!!! All the usual bits, no warranty, liability etc, just enjoy!:D

Perhaps admin can make this a sticky?

Steve.

Many thanks Steve great work

Thanks for these steve they are fantastic , appreciate the effort you have taken.
Regards Glenn

Thanks Steve.

Nice forms,

Loads of colour in there though. Great for computer use, but for printing out for customers, my ink-budget would thank me for black and white ones with less shading (maybe more like IET ones).
(I have in fact created my own in Excel, but I do like the ones you did better).

I am not sure how to create editable .pdf. I assume for starters I'd need full version of Acrobat? ÂŁÂŁÂŁ.

Rgds

Don't suppose you have the same style forms for domestic install cert, due to join NiC and they recommend using non branded certs until they assess me then i can use theirs. Could use BS just a bit long winded for domestic work.

Reply to New EICR - editable PDF certs in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock