Discuss 'New' flags in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Seems to always get in the way of the word 'it' do to know why but as I'm about it I feel that it could be moved also.

Seeing the same on my system. Long first line of message has the end word covered by the new flag.

Just do what Richard suggests on post #4.

Yes a refresh removes them but better for them to not be wrong to start with.

Don't know how difficult is it to start the post one line down. See what @Dan says.

I'm on it. We have a couple of small glitchy things. Moving to the new server that we've configured once we have some quieter traffic times across the network. I'll then get back to my to-do list.

Where have the post # gone Dan? Hard to quote post numbers when not physically able to see them. Thanks, hardworking monkey!

I assume you're viewing from a smartphone in portrait, turn it sideways to landscape and there becomes enough room for numbers so it pops back.

It's a responsive forum so different info is shown depending on the amount of space available. Very clever stuff.

I assume you're viewing from a smartphone in portrait, turn it sideways to landscape and there becomes enough room for numbers so it pops back.

It's a responsive forum so different info is shown depending on the amount of space available. Very clever stuff.
Well I'll be - if you ain't right! Thanks Dan.

Reply to 'New' flags in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

As the forum gets used and more ip based posts get made the forum will show which country the IP reads from. Handy now, essential soon!
Replies
Views
Very rarely do I see any promotion that makes me think "Oh, I should get some of those!" but recent spam from Lewden was for 100A joining blocks...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using freeagents platform for invoicing and it’s decent and gets the job done but it’s lacking a few features. Firstly I want to be...
Replies
Views
Hi! Some help would be appreciated! I've just moved into new house, wanting to check insulation resestance etc as getting some nuisance...
Replies
Views
Been asked to move, remove and add some sockets the kitchen and I’ll need to add a circuit for an electric hob. Looked at the board and it’s one...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock