Discuss New Moderator *** GMES *** in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

I didn't get/wasn't offered a voting option on this subject.

Ahhh,but for a truly pure democracy to function,all opponents must be excluded...

Also,in firearms parlance,even with the best moderator available...the shot can still be heard :icon12:

I am aware you 2 Mods actually meet up face to face regularly, based on that I hope nothing sexual goes on whilst your patting each other on the back for being members of the Team here :biggrin:

I am aware you 2 Mods actually meet up face to face regularly, based on that I hope nothing sexual goes on whilst your patting each other on the back for being members of the Team here :biggrin:

Mike we dont meet up that often, I see others more often than GMES eg Glennsparks is popping around in a bit for a coffee and to chat about work. I see Admin Phil (has not been on for a while due to personal reasons btw) 2-3 times a week, one of my Trainees now works for me/us. Meet up with IPF at the tool show at the weekend.

We dont let our personal feelings get in the way of forum things, unless its ukesrail using another username which I've just banned lol.

Let GMES settle in and find his feet, I must admit there is a lot to learn at first. A bit of support at first would not go amiss.

Mike, he is not my type. I like them younger with less grey hair!

Mike we dont meet up that often, I see others more often than GMES eg Glennsparks is popping around in a bit for a coffee and to chat about work. I see Admin Phil (has not been on for a while due to personal reasons btw) 2-3 times a week, one of my Trainees now works for me/us. Meet up with IPF at the tool show at the weekend.

We dont let our personal feelings get in the way of forum things, unless its ukesrail using another username which I've just banned lol.

Let GMES settle in and find his feet, I must admit there is a lot to learn at first. A bit of support at first would not go amiss.

He will have my support permanently not just at first, I like Glenn, he is a sound fella

lol, I won't comment haha

Last edited:

That's a relief!!! :38:

Reply to New Moderator *** GMES *** in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net