Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Newby. Domestic electrical installer. in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. RussB

RussB New EF Member

Hi all & thanks for the welcome Dan. Basically I am not an electrician but I'm looking to become a Domestic electrical installer. I would prefer to go the whole hog but to be honest I'm in the process of buying and doing up an old house so the qualification would come in handy to rewire it and also allow me to take on some other local residential jobs. I have been working as a all round handy man , fitting kitchens/bathrooms ,a bit of skimming, Paint & decorating ect. I have a fair few repeat customers that use me and refer to their friends neighbours so the domestic qualifications would definitely add another string to my bow. Anyhow look forward to learning a thing or two from this site. Cheers Russ.

2. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

Welcome Russ

3. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear Regular EF Member

4. MODECSOFT

MODECSOFT Electrical Design Software www.electricalom.com Sponsor

Welcome!

5. Lou

Lou Admin Staff Member Top Contributor

Glad to have you here, is your renovation a huge job?

6. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    i was wanting a renovation but my GP says i'm beyond repair.

7. Rpa07

Rpa07 1000 posts only 44653 behind Telectrix! Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Ebenezer electrical
    It's not about the skin and bones Tel, it's about the red stuff flowing through your veins, well in your case 'brown stuff' courtesy of "Old Peculiar"