Discuss Nice Pv Jobs in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
We all love posting pictures of ugly jobs so i thought I would start apost for us installers to post some NICE pictures of installs on here.

Here mine 15 x yingli panda 265w & sunny boy 3600TL !!!! keep em coming

solar pv 2.jpgsolar pv 1.jpg

18-x-sanyo-hit-h-series-4500wp-array-limited-to-3680w-ac-output-by-sunnyboy-4000tl-inverter-knaresborough-west-yorkshire.jpg
Sanyo H series system with 4000TL on Yorkshire Stone Roof

16%20x%20sanyo%20h%20series%20250wp%204kw%20solar%20pv%20array%20inverness.jpg
4kWp Sanyo H series on slate roof

4kwp-value-solar-pv-system-22-x-upsolar-solar-panels-190wp-adel-leeds.jpg
4kWp Upsolar + 4000TL

quakers.jpg
4kWp REC black framed on quaker meeting house

At the risk of being a littled biased.... I'm very pleased with my installation. I didn't want a load of panels looking like a chess board on our roof. In fairness, the way they have been installed presents something of a problem due to the shade of the chinmey .... but I always knew that from the outset. They could have been installed in the centre only above and below the central dormer but caused issues with rainwater missing the lower guttering and would have over powered the look of the centre of the roof.

PA086823.jpg

I was also especially pleased with the attention to detail shown in getting the panels mounted straight on what is a rather wavy roofline due to the fact that the right hand end of the house is an extension.

P9286767.jpg

Its easy to get a nice job on a great roof with few shading issues. Its even better to see a smart array on a buckled farm house roof when its also not possible to acheive a rectangle design! Or 4-50kw systems and keep laser sharp lines through out.
These are not ours. One of Bisols 500kw jobs in Slovenia, shown to us during a customer tour last year!
Nikon188.jpg

Nikon187.jpg

its great that blueflash .

What inveter you got series530? if its dual MPPT it may not be to bad but if the panels are on a one string inverter then its going to suffer!1

Solar edge would of been my choice for your install

its great that blueflash .

What inveter you got series530? if its dual MPPT it may not be to bad but if the panels are on a one string inverter then its going to suffer!1

Solar edge would of been my choice for your install
from his sig, it looks like enersys micro inverters.

347b.gif792b.gif1013b.gifDSCF3588b.jpgDSCF3599b.jpgDSCF3606.jpg

Just a few of mine.

The first photo has a glaring AC over sight that has now been rectified but if anyone can guess what it was Earthstore has offered to buy us all a round of beer!
HEE HEE i can hear his jaw hitting the floor as he reads this :furious3:

Answers on a post card LOL

apart from it being switched off, it seems to be using some form of black flex cable instead of twin and earth. and it seems fairly small as well.

is that it?

Enecsys are great until one packs up.
The original batch of inverters were poor so we are constantly having to replace them(Enecsys pay of course).

So i asked Enecsys if we could mount inverters on the inside of the roof and they couldnt see why not so thats what i know do.
Sorts out all sorts of future issues.
Enecsys inverters2.jpgEnecsys inverters.jpgEnecsys cabling.jpg

apart from it being switched off, it seems to be using some form of black flex cable instead of twin and earth. and it seems fairly small as well.

is that it?

The black cable is FP200 as it has a 2.5mm earth as opposed to a 1.5mm in T+E which i prefer (lower Zs)

The cable runs 3 metres up outside of building hence the use of this UV protected cable.

So no but i like your style Gav.

I was gonna say yes just so we get a pint off Earth LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
The black cable is FP200 as it has a 2.5mm earth as opposed to a 1.5mm in T+E which i prefer (lower Zs)

The cable runs 3 metres up outside of building hence the use of this UV protected cable.

So no but i like your style Gav.

I was gonna say yes just so we get a pint off Earth LOL
hmm...

knowing those inverters can be trixxy buggers to wire up first time then, I'm going with you'd wired the sockets up with reverse polarity as you wired positive into position 1 as would be logical for anyone other than the germans apparently...?

Reply to Nice Pv Jobs in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net