NICEIC Certification Scheme niceic

Discuss niceic in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

ambrad

Hi all

Ive got my first niceic inspection on friday to gain approval as a domestic installer. Is there any advice from you electricians already approved as to things that could trip me up when they visit.

i have been told they are quite particular

thanks

they very particular to tea and bisswicts. vinny sez.

if your an experienced sparks should not be a problem you will be asked disguised questions on regs and testing, some questions on building regs and if you dont know where to find them ie on site guide brb book (the bible) lol . They do not try to trip you up on anything after all you are another cash cow.

Reply to niceic in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NICEIC Certification Scheme Upcoming NICEIC Assessment
Hi all, Just a quick question really. I have recently decided to go from using NAPIT to NICEIC as my Certification Scheme Provider and my...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I had a new consumer unit installed in December 2021, the electrician said that he had more testing to complete and would come back...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Last year arranged for my mother's and my consumer units to be changed by the same electrician who is NICEIC registered. Both jobs...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC renewal assessment debacle!
Hi All, I recently had my NICEIC renewal assessment. We are a two man band. We only carry out small local work and we are approved contractors &...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock