Discuss OLCI in Administration ??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi everyone.
i signed with OLCI right before they been sold in 2014...
i had this letter from ERR saying that i study with them, so after that letter i had some concerns.
i called OLCI on the number that i had and they told me thats they under ERR now, but my training will be same as i signed with OLCI... recently i did call ERR and got told that i have to study their books and do their assignments and they will send it to me within 5 working days... i did not receive the books yet, but they send me a letter saying that OLCI left me without training facilities to finish my training... so i have to start everything from the beggining... As i signed contract with OLCI and paid to them. Now i'm really not happy and want my money back... should i speak to ERR about the refund or just go straight to legal advice? sorry my english isn't the best, but hope you will understand :)

How the hell are people still talking to a company that went bust about a year ago? Surely the administrators are dealing with everything now? If they're not then they should be.

Hello All, just a few questions for anyone that did transfer to ERR.

Just wondering did anyone get sorted with ERR?

Did anyone actually transfer over to any of ERRs training centres for any technical training or exams?

Has anyone done any of the tutor marker assignments set out by ERR? Then submitted them online?

Hope someone can answer these questions? Any feedback would be great.

Thanks

Hello All, just a few questions for anyone that did transfer to ERR.

Just wondering did anyone get sorted with ERR?

Did anyone actually transfer over to any of ERRs training centres for any technical training or exams?

Has anyone done any of the tutor marker assignments set out by ERR? Then submitted them online?

Hope someone can answer these questions? Any feedback would be great.

Thanks

Hi
I paid in full to OLCI for the DI course - 2 weeks later they went bump!!
ERR have honoured all of the OLCI obligations and I am doing my first 2-week practical session next month.
The TMA's are fine - just study the material and do your research and it'll all be good... usually get marked within a couple of days at the latest.
Cheers

Hi, that sounds good. so how do you submit the TMAs? Which centre are you studing at? Please give me some feedback when you get on the course. Thanks

Hi, that sounds good. so how do you submit the TMAs? Which centre are you studing at? Please give me some feedback when you get on the course. Thanks
You must have a CD which is given by ERR. When you answer the questions(tma questions on CD are same to Books),you must save on your computet with that CD. Next step , you must login their campuserr web site and upload them to their webmail .that is all and check your err webmail account and your email regullarly . They will inform you shortly .
After all , when you login your webmail on their webmail , you can see you answer and which ones correct which ones are wrong with definitions.

Ok so just called OLCI this morning and yes they have gone into administration and were immediately bought as a going concern from ERR Ltd.

They are continuing to trade as OLCI and all students will continue to receive their training as agreed in accordance with their individual contracts.

All i can say is ...... phew. There is a lesson to be learned on my part and one thing i won't be doing in the future is paying for something in full, it will be installments all the way.

So it's back to the books and further studying.
Hiya mate just a Quik 1 did you complete your course and is it all its made out to be with Err as in practical work on there building sites ect and get all qualifications and nvqs you needed to be a spark.. Cherrs

Reply to OLCI in Administration ??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net