Discuss OnSite Guide in PDF format.... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi could you please let us know where i can obtain a copy.

cheers
Andy

Hi could you please let us know where i can obtain a copy.

cheers
Andy

The IET website has them for sale. Please don't request links to unauthorized copies that infringe on copyright.

Damm, too late again! Daz

It was a link to a free file hosting site actually but blank it out

Damm, too late again! Daz
The OSG and the 7671 regs in pdf format is splattered all over the internet for free download, we just can't host links on the forum because providing a link isn't in itself copyright infringement it's frowned upon in the UK and it attracts takedown notices and legal threats. The more worrying thing in my eyes would be if you obtain a copy through an 'unofficial' route you can't guarantee the accuracy.

I’m after someone for breach of copyright at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
The OSG and the 7671 regs in pdf format is splattered all over the internet for free download, we just can't host links on the forum because providing a link isn't in itself copyright infringement it's frowned upon in the UK and it attracts takedown notices and legal threats. The more worrying thing in my eyes would be if you obtain a copy through an 'unofficial' route you can't guarantee the accuracy.

same with some of the books as well

What are you saying Tony? I'm a Yorkshire man and proud :)

I worked as a professional photographer for over ten years and quite blatantly someone is using my work and claiming it as theirs. Not just a few images their site is built around my work.

You may be proud of being a Yorkshire man. I’ve never had anything to do with the place.

Make sure you screenshot all of their pages then even if they change them you have all the evidence you need. Intellectual property theft

The link was removed I suspect because it was a violation of copyright law.

Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OnSite Guide in PDF format.... in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net