Discuss Our friends from the plumbers forum in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

We've done this a while lol

We tend to have it sorted. I listen to all comments usually, but rarely tend to action something. We've usually had it either suggested or practiced for a while with nearly all suggestions.

BUuuuuttt that said, some good ones do come in. It's nice to have people think outside the box a bit. Us being too close to the forum can sometimes just get stuck in our ways a bit.

Like the thanks button. We sooooooo need a thanks button on here but nobody is listening!!!!!!!

Thanks button would be good, so would cancel button. On plumbers forum there's a cancel button. If you get fed up or start boring yourself half way through a post, you can press cancel button and bail out !

Don't use it often but it has come in handy before today. You may already have one but I can't find it.

Don't mention the thanks button lol, That was Dan being sarcastic!! it's a long story. But all I can say is this is the closest you will come to one.

thanks.jpg

Thanks button would be good, so would cancel button. On plumbers forum there's a cancel button. If you get fed up or start boring yourself half way through a post, you can press cancel button and bail out !

Don't use it often but it has come in handy before today. You may already have one but I can't find it.
You can delete your draft post by clicking the little floppy disc icon in the text options but our thanks button nipped out, ended up out, then went out out and never came back.

Must be my sensitive plumbers nature rising to the surface again.
My apologies !

Sensitive dont make me laugh.

@Dan

Dont have a problem with them in the electricians arms infact its a good move as sensitive "disagreements" can be kept from the public eye. BUT every plumber I have met has really short arms and deep pockets:clapping:
:clapping:

Reply to Our friends from the plumbers forum in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net