Discuss Pet hates in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

recently fitted new fuseboard 30ma rcd on sockets etc lights separate no rcd at all just mcbs. see it so often makes you think the regs must have been amended (again ). How do they get away with it ?

The"Due to unforseen family circumstances"verbal get out clause/ excuse to cancel.Just had it again this evening.I was all set to do a nice cooker cable install.All priced and agreed.

Customers who think niceic is a qualification!!

Had this yesterday, a lady giving my sparky mate a bit of advice when we were talking 'lectricks, " If you want the job done properly then you won't get a cheap electrician, they pay to be accredited by safe contractor and niceic and if they aren't then they aren't trained properly or for the matter insured for works to be done"

Makes me laugh everytime.

my pet annoyance
this thead,
its basically a sand pit for kids to play electricians
also--
the elders wasting time to stuff info/ dummys/pacifyers into the boys brains when their not on the mobile texting

the other day, i said " welcome back ayjay" i now retract that post. bugger off unless you've got anything useful to post.

Reply to Pet hates in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

R
Hi all,I love the posts,I am a 68yr old sparks,semi retired,go on hols alot, been there done most things,been working on a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking at ranges from MK, and BG, tend to be square, or crabtree, Schneider, very rounded. What do you fit to make house reasonably up to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been browsing these forums for a while, always great to learn a new way to skin the same cat. Anyway, cut a long story short, was an...
Replies
Views
We have been provided with an Eaton NZM-1 160A 3P MCCB in a panel for a distribution circuit on a site but was hoping to find technical data sheet...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock