Currently reading:
Petrol prices , we should do something

Discuss Petrol prices , we should do something in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi Scott f

sorry mate but you sound like a wishy washy it on the fence lib/dem to me. we need strong leadership at this time not more of the same. not voting torie or labour or libs. look at the post just wondering. thats the guy we need.

Gary:eek:

Hi Gary have you read ALL the posts Mate ? or are you just extracting urine ?

What guy are you taliking about ?

They are not far off with the British Pub never seen so many closing down

I feel its slightly insulting to compare the WHOLE Communities who lost their livelihoods and sense of well

being against the shutting down of a few pubs.

UNG smacks of a little bit at grasping at straws .

As I have said before see you on polling day

As for beatings male or female from the abuses of alcohol Its not crime they do not need to be punished they need help most probably counseling. Physical abuse is usually passed down from Parents to child or wife

Locking them up would solve Jack regardless of what Tony might of said

Are you a spark or a PC social worker?

I feel its slightly insulting to compare the WHOLE Communities who lost their livelihoods and sense of well being against the shutting down of a few pubs.

One of Labours own led those blinkered communities into the abyss. Scargill has alot to answer for he was milking it while he led his members to the job centre

UNG smacks of a little bit at grasping at straws .

It is Labour and it's supporters who are grasping at straws No more Boom and Bust, if this country is not bust then I would like to hear Labours word for it.

Labour are no better now than they were in 1979 the cupboard is now totally bare they have nothing left to sell.

They claim to have built new hospitals and schools but neglect to say that it will take at least the next 25 years to pay for them

It would appear that a lot of people have followed Labours lead and live in unaffordable debt

A

It is Labour and it's supporters who are grasping at straws No more Boom and Bust, if this country is not bust then I would like to hear Labours word for it.

Labour are no better now than they were in 1979 the cupboard is now totally bare they have nothing left to sell.

They claim to have built new hospitals and schools but neglect to say that it will take at least the next 25 years to pay for them

It would appear that a lot of people have followed Labours lead and live in unaffordable debt

I have to say "UNG" you are spot on with that coment !

And yet again...

Please debate in the election thread.

And leave out the insults, otherwise threads will be closed and offending members WILL be banned.

Reply to Petrol prices , we should do something in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock